Take your Bloody Mary to a whole new level with this wood-fired twist on the original. This Bloody Mary is smoked, loaded with grilled garnishes and topped with all the fixins for an epic, wood-fired cocktail. Leave out the Mezcal for a non-alcoholic version of this delicious drink!
When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 450℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- 6 Large shrimp
- 6 Bacon strips
- 10 Stalk asparagus
- 2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- To Taste salt and pepper
Season the shrimp and asparagus with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place directly on the grill grate and cook shrimp for 4 minutes per side and the asparagus for 5 minutes total. Place bacon slices directly on the grill grate next to asparagus and cook until fat is rendered and bacon is crispy.
- 3 Ounces Mezcal
- 8 Ounces Traeger Smoked Bloody Mary Mix
- 8 Ounces tomato juice
- 4 Stalk celery, for garnish
- 10 Whole stuffed olives on a skewer, for garnish
- 2 Small lime wedge, for garnish
- 2 Small lemon wedge, for garnish