Exclusive Signature Large Breed Puppy Food
- Brand: Exclusive
- Weight : 30.00 lbs
- Availability: In Stock
- Crude Protein (min.)27.0%
- Crude Fat (min.)14.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.)4.5%
- Moisture (max.)10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)0.05%
- Calcium (min.)1.2%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.0%
- Zinc (min.)200 mg/kg
- Selenium (min.)0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.)15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.)400 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (min.)50 mg/kg
- L-carnitine (min.)30 mg/kg*
- Glucosamine (min.)500 mg/kg*
- Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)100 mg/kg*
- Beta Carotene (min.)5 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)2.5%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)0.3%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Nutrition Statement: Exclusive® Large Breed Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and reproduction.
Calorie Content (Calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,565 kcal/kg, 1,620 kcal/lb., 365 kcal/cup (Based on a standard 8-ounce dry measuring cup.)
- The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup. One measuring cup contains approximately 3.3 ounces (94 grams) of Exclusive Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Puppy Food.
- The amount required for your puppy may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Puppies will begin to eat small amounts of solid dog food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Provide a constant supply of moistened Exclusive Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Puppy Food until your puppies are fully weaned (6 to 8 weeks of age). After this, the puppy food can be fed moistened or dry. Continue to keep the bowl filled at all times or schedule feedings 3 times a day up to 6 months of age and twice a day from 7 to 24 months (served the same time each day).
- Large breed puppies may be transitioned at 12 months of age to Exclusive® Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Adult Dog Food while giant breeds (weighing over 90 lbs at maturity) should be transitioned at 24 months of age.
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your puppy’s ideal body condition and health.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
Want to design a healthy diet for your puppy? Contact the knowledgeable staff at H&S Feed & Country Store. We're here to help you find the right products for the health and well-being of your pets.