Profile Safety Toe Knee Boot
Profile Safety Toe Knee Boot is the ideal combination of performance and value
Our Profile knee boot is formulated with high-quality PVC resins and Frigiflex® low-temperature additives. The result is a boot that has good abrasion resistance and excellent flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Farm and Barn, Agriculture and Industry, Municipalities, and many Food Processing applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, alkalies, hydrocarbons, and other chemicals.
● Dark brown upper with beige outsole
● Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 M/I/C, and does not transfer cold or set off metal detectors.
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Injection molded seamless construction is 100% liquid proof.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● 15” Ht. with a cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification.
● Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and absorbs shock when walking.
● Cleated outsole spits out debris for excellent gripping action on various surfaces.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Removable, polyurethane contour insole features three layers to wick perspiration, promote faster drying and absorb shock for all day comfort.
Stop into H&S Feed & Country Store in Oskaloosa, Iowa for your Profile Plain Toe Knee Boot. We have a large selection of outdoor supplies to fit any of your needs. Have questions? Be sure to contact us and a helpful member of our staff will help you find the best outdoor living product for you.